One Leaf

One Leaf
Symbol of Survivors

Tuesday 13 December 2011

jamies life

Well I am going to start by saying i don't mean ore say anything disrupted disrespectful, THIS is my story. I went to food bank today have been volunteer for about 1 or 2 years know, unload food truck by passing boxes through doorway of church.then help in bread room.YOU see my father told me at hospital about 5 years ago jamie you got to keep moving.Well I looked up what do you mean keep moving. i thought moving I've been moving for last 20 years moving my ass.Well here it is hes right Keep moving for me means i limber up and can walk as good as i can, I can actually operate feeling emotions and lifestyle right.You see being a 20 year biker has its privileges,So in this deal i remember about 20 years back in my life.I am 48 years of age.Don't remember being in royal Colombian Remember maple ridge, eagle ridge home sell every thing house included. Life sometimes gives what it gives you mime is a.d.h.d,drunk drug addict biker with this thing called t.b.i. I've been clean about 5 years ago and people that knew me and sober out of 20 been 15 years Clean and sober  Dec 6 of this year only reason know how many years my sister gave me a birthday card.

No comments:

Post a Comment