One Leaf

One Leaf
Symbol of Survivors

Tuesday 11 June 2013

my aquintance freinds

you see i have a freind named tyler, he accutly is my kinesalogist. you see hes helped me with this computer blog getting set up so i can write this.and anything to help me with, we go bowling we go golfing pitch n putt drives me to t.b.i. mettings. i was on the facebook and seen my freind carla she goes about her buisness like she was never disabled   well she is and so am i.ive got pictures of me curling single man sailboats on my article like i wrote an article. now ime gonna go to art school on mon, draw you see some of us had a bit of a life before accedents or strokes and remeber things of past like me ,i used to be an epprentace for tattooeing so i draw.anything else i would say about my experience with the shops,you see i was loaded so me and drawing hasnt established for about 20 years, you see drawing and tattooing was loadedness for me. so i got a life havent had to look back, the cause was me.you see i traced a tiger and shaded it in for sandy as we checked out artist heping artist, you see ive been traveling on buses to meetings been scooten like everywher . my freind tyler getting married at end of month. like how kool and waking up nowing your married, like i didnnt know at first i was married to laurie ore i had dogs i lived in mapleridgehad ahouse a life before accedent

No comments:

Post a Comment